Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend.  I sure did in Michigan!  (Minus MSU losing the game booo!)  The weather was beautiful for the most part and I got to spend some time with my family and friends.

Yesterday when I got back I hit the gym and then was in a rush to eat before class.  Luckily my mom sent some beef stroganoff back with me.  It sure looks ugly but tastes wonderful!  I wish I had more.

This morning I had to be up earlier than usual for the hospital to do rounds with the physicians.  It was very interesting and definitely gives me more respect for doctors.  Dietitians know a lot but physicians know A LOT!  I made some maple syrup oatmeal with flax seed and a banana.  It was good but it needed more protein, I was hungry soon after.


My day at the hospital turned out to be longer than expected so I whipped up some yummy tacos when I got home.  Tacos are so easy, quick and good.  Pretty cheap too!

Tomorrow I'm headed to a breakfast downtown for extra credit for a class.  I'm sure it will be nice but I have to be up so early!  YIPES!

That means I'm off to bed, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment