Friday, April 2, 2010

Open Screens

It is so wonderful to be back in Michigan and to hear the birds chirping, the ducks quacking and having the screen doors open to let the warm breeze flow in.  It really feels like summertime.  Today I even put on my bathing suit and sat out on the deck.  The trees don't have leaves yet and the plants aren't in bloom but the nice weather just makes it beautiful outside no matter what.

As always when I'm home, I forget to snap pics but I did take a couple.
Before I left Wednesday morning I made some awesome oatmeal with blueberries.  I am getting addicted.

Keith made a delicious spaghetti sauce for dinner on Wednesday.  It was suppose to be old but we decided it would be better heated up.

Keith also made me pancakes the next morning.  Such a treat!

Hope you're all having a great start to the Easter weekend!

Tara (:

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you were doing the tanning thing! I have no place to do it at the apartment so I cant wait to go home to MI next week and get my tan on! The pancakes look delish!

    Happy Easter!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal always looks so good, I don't make it enough. Glad you were able to enjoy the nice weather here in MI for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete