Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where Oh Where

...did the weekend go.  I feel like that every Sunday night but this weekend flew by especially quick!

I didn't snap many photos this weekend but my breakfasts included a few eggs...

...a couple oatmeal/flax seed/banana

...and the best part...STRAWBERRIES!  They were so yummy!


I snacked on some pretzel thins.

Lunched on an awesome turkey sandwich!  Loved the avocado on it!

and ate my Dad's awesome pea soup for dinner!

I just went to see The Last Song which was pretty good but now I pushed my dinner back too much and am so hungry!  Gotta go cook something up!

Tara (:

2 comments:

  1. avocado and turkey is such a wonderful combo, i agree - sometimes i think guacamole should be a part of t'giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it should! Perhaps we should start a new tradition!

    ReplyDelete