Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside...

...is delightful!  I love sunny days.  The forecast shows that it is only suppose to get nicer too, yes!  I'm waking up to head back to Michigan tomorrow so I'm glad the weather will be nice for the drive.  
I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30am last night, ugh!  I hate nights like that.  Needless to say I'm pretty tired.

Last night I made some stir fry.  It turned out pretty good but it was very green.  I needed some other colors too.  I also had intentions of putting chicken in there but when I peeked in my freezer I was out!  Oh no!  It was good nonetheless.

I had just enough to bring the leftovers for lunch today.  The okra in this was definitely my fav!

I also made some of CNC's sweet potato oatmeal raisin cookies.  They are so delicious.  I was going to bring them to Keefer so I tried not to sneak too many.   ;)

For breakfast this morning I made some old fashioned oats with dried cranberries, agave and flaxseed.  I think the flaxseed really helped to hold me over until lunch.

I didn't have time to hit the gym when I got home from the hospital but it was too early for dinner so I heated up some broccoli with mozzarella and made a smoothie with raspberries, blueberries, oj and spinach!

The smoothie was good but I love bananas in mine.

Dinner was a salad and chicken noodle soup.  I'm trying to use up what I have before I go home for the weekend.

This soup does not look very good.  It actually is tasty but very salty too.

Michigan, here I come!

Tara (:

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Michigan!! I can't wait to go home next week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookies are so good! i'm going to go eat one right nowwwww.

    ReplyDelete