Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo!

It's Cinco De Mayo and instead of drinking margs and eating chalupas I'm studying...well not yet but I will be after this post.  I have an overstock of pics so I suppose I'll just post them all so I can get to my studying.  I am jobless for the summer as of now so I'll have more time to post after tomorrow night when my finals are DONE!  (Anyone have any job ideas?)

My fav, grilled with olive oil and parmesan

Homemade pizza with Keefer.  Pesto, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, mushroom, onion, YUM

First experience with overnight oats.  Verdict?  Not so good.  There was pb in here and as always, I just can't get into pb in my oatmeal.  The strawberries and bananas were the best!

Best part of the salads was the avocado.  I cannot get enough of it lately!

Keefer and I made veggie lasagna but it didn't cut it for me.  I didn't like the cream sauce and I missed the tomatoness, if that's a word.

One of my new fav desserts...banana with choco syrup.  Simple and delishh.

My first LUNA bar experience and I loved it!  So good!  Can't wait to try the other flavors.





More asparagus!

Spinach, cheese, mushroom and onion omelette.  This grapefruit was SO delicious too.  Best part of breakfast!

Sushi craving at the grocery store = mistake.  I really should know better

Before I came back to Chi my parents took me on a big grocery shopping trip and I got a ton of yummy food.  I love having a stocked fridge!



Grilled cheese with tomato and MORE asparagus.  I really think I could eat asparagus at every meal.  Kinda looks like a face doesn't it??



I've been waiting to try this ice cream and luckily it was on sale.  This is 150 calories of delicious goodness.  I'm an ice cream LOVVVVER and now a Skinny Cow Ice Cream lover.  I cannot get enough!  It took all my power not to eat it all and save some.

Kinda looks like yesterday's bfast but with avocado, avocado and more avocado.  I promise there is an omelette under there somewhere!

Off to study for my LAST accounting exam.  YAHOO!

OLE!

Tara (:

3 comments:

  1. I just got SUPER hungry!!!! Great looking food. I love avocado too - it's one food I don't skimp on, even if it's higher in fat - good fat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grilled cheese/asparagus face is missing a nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving asparagus lately too! Love the idea of adding cado to omelettes, delish!!

    ReplyDelete