Saturday, May 1, 2010

Studying? No thank you.

Afternoon everyone!

I'm seriously avoiding studying as much as possible.  I just cannot get in the mood for some reason.  (I guess I'm never really in the mood to study.)  I did crank out a paper that I had to get done yesterday though while Keith was in class.  Maybe we'll venture to the library tonight.

Keith and I made awesome stir fry the other night.  It really hit the spot.  We added edamame which was good however a bit annoying trying to take it out of the shell.  We also had bamboo shoots, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, okra and chicken.  Best stir fry I've had in a while, I actually finished the rest off for lunch yesterday!

Keith has been busy working and going to class while I've been attempting to study and snacking...I love his Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal.  It was so tasty!

Today he was already at work when I made it out of bed for breakfast so I made myself the usual eggs and grabbed a banana too.


Still trying to avoid my studies I decided to go for a run today.  It was so warm outside!  Not quite as high as yesterday's 81 degrees but it sure felt like it on my run.  When I got back I snuck into Keith's care package that he got from his family and tried a TLC dark chocolate coconut bar.  I felt bad eating the whole thing so I left half for Keefer.  (:  I did however steal his whole apple and took it down with some cinnamon.


The tentative menu for tonight is veggie lasagna and I can't wait!  

Mayyyyybe I better go crack those books, maybe.  (;

Tara (:

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how the motivation for studying is just gone. I used to get that way at the end of every semester, the most important time! Glad you went out running, I heard the weather was nice in Chi today :)

    ReplyDelete