Wednesday, February 3, 2010

House Hunters

Busy bodies mean not much time to blog!
My breakfast yesterday and today were exactly the same.  Cream of wheat with agave.  Although today I did add an english muffin to try and hold me over a bit longer.




Today was just the same packed lunch as last week minus the turkey sandwich, plus beef vegetable soup.  Nothing too exciting when I'm trying to cram lunch into a busy day.

I love pasta but sometimes I get bored with it so I just add whatever my heart desires.  This sometimes means great new meals or total disasters.  Yesterday was a success!  I sauteed mushroom, onion and garlic in olive oil and added it to whole wheat rotini.  I also threw in a bit of Italian Trio Cheese and a couple tomatoes.  It was so good and easy!

All day I've been struggling with a bad back so I was just not in the mood to cook.  I headed up to Trader Joe's to pick up some goodies including this spinch pesto pizza.  It was good but I'm not sure I would get it again.

I think we found a house to live in next year so I'm super pumped.  YAY!

I'm exhausted and I still have some other homework to take care of so goodnight!

Tara (:

No comments:

Post a Comment