Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Til the Last Drop

And another week begins...

Last night I had....yep you guessed it, more stir fry!  It's nice making large portions especially if they heat up well because they are easy to zap but I don't like eating the same thing over and over.

After dinner I snacked on a handful of chocolate chips and some homemade granola from Marie while watching the Grammy's.  (I love Pink and Lady Gaga!)  I have to try her granola recipe because it was so good!

This morning I made an omelette with spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese.  I also had a whole wheat english muffin.  I planned on eating a grapefruit with it but got too full.

For a pre-gym snack I had two small apples with peanut butter.  Such a good, classic snack.

And finallllly, I finished off the last bit of my stir fry for dinner.

I also made some roasted potatoes.  I just chopped up red skin potatoes and topped with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and dill, stuck them in the oven at 350 degrees for a half hour.  So easy.

Now it's time to pack my lunch for the hospital tomorrow.  See ya later!

Tara (:

No comments:

Post a Comment