Sunday, January 31, 2010

Linner

Sleeping in on the weekends feels sooooo good!  Yesterday I slept in and woke up to a gumbling tummy.  It's been a while since I've had an omelette so that's what I decided on.  I had two eggs with spinach, tomato, onion, mushroom and cheese.  I also had two slices of whole wheat toast.  OJ and coffee too!

Because I ate such a late breakfast I waited for a while to hit the gym and then had a linner when I got back.  (Lunch + dinner)  I made a turkey wrap in a spinach tortilla with tomato, spring mix, cheese and italian dressing.  I also made some roasted zucchini just like I had made the yellow squash the day before.  YUM!




I knew I would be hungry later because I ate early so I had a cup of antelope chili and an apple, pear salad last night when I was out!  (No pic, woops)  The chili was good but not exceptional however the salad was great!

This morning I had oatmeal, banana and agave.

Time for the gym!

Tara (:

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should be a chef! You can cook for me anytime!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete