Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, SATURDAY!

Keefer finalllllly arrived last night so we could eat the roast.  It turned out so great!  It was so easy to make to.  All I did was throw everything in the crock pot and let it set for a day.  The only thing that could have made it better would have been some potatoes but I was all out of those.  Oh well, next time.  We also had some bran muffins from my mom!

The meat was so tender it just fell apart but the onions were my personal fav.


For desserts we had smoothies which always turn out a little bit different but this time they were especially good!

This morning we wanted to try out my new waffle maker that I got for Christmas.




We used a bit of Bisquick and a 10 grain mix and topped with blueberries, blackberries and a bit of syrup.



On the agenda for today:

  • grocery shopping
  • trying a new place for lunch
  • MSU bball game. (Go Green!)
  • a new chicken recipe for dinner
Tara (:


No comments:

Post a Comment