Monday, January 18, 2010

Ole!

Oh how quickly I forget going to class from 6:30-9:30pm is so exhausting after a full day.  This week will be fully back in the swing of classes and the internship will start next week.  For the next two days I have MNT (medical nutrition therapy) refreshing from 9am-4pm and then class tomorrow night too.  I already have a full lunch packed.  I also packed Keefer a lunch because I convinced him to stay another night. (:  He has to leave at 4am though, ugh.
After another unhealthy breakfast of cinnamon rolls this morning (an apple and coffee too) we decided we needed to get out and get active so we walked for nearly an hour and a half around the neighborhood near my school and looked at all the houses.  It was fun, refreshing and much needed movement.  While contemplating what to have for lunch, Keith suggested a pesto salmon salad.  So when we got home that's what we made and it turned out to be a delicious (and huge) salad.  He smothered two salmon filets in pesto and tomatoes and baked for about 20 minutes.  We added them to a large pile of romaine, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, colby jack cheese, onions, croutons, dill weed, pepper, olives, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.  We also split a bran muffin.  So tasty.


After my huge salad I knew I wouldn't be ready for the Mexican dinner we had planned before class and I had a sweet tooth so I made another awesome chocolate chip, peanut butter on a slimwich.  MMM.  I'm becoming addicted to these as well.



After my treat Keefer packed me an apple for class and made me some decaf chamomile tea then sent me off to school!



Class went by slower than usual because I knew I was coming home to an awesome taco dinner.  I sure could get used to arriving home everyday to a scrumptious meal and Keefer!




Time to get some R & R!

Tara (:

No comments:

Post a Comment